What is included in a standard cleaning?
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen
- Floors: mopped/vacuumed
- Window sills
- Exterior surfaces in all rooms
- Bathroom: shower, handles, tub, drain, complete toilet clean
- Bedroom: tidying up of bed, shelving, bed frames, and nightstand
What is included in the Deep cleaning?
- Everything that is part of a standard cleaning package PLUS:
- Cleaning of light switches and door handles/other high traffic touch zones
- Detailed Dusting including 2 blinds/shades (inside only)*
- Faucet fixtures and backsplashes are polished
*2 blinds/shades included, if more than 2 please specify on checkout
What is included in Move in/Out?
- Everything that is included in our standard package and Deep clean package PLUS 5 extras:
- Inside of the refrigerator, oven, and microwave
- Inside windows*
- Inside of the kitchen cabinets
Keep in mind this is our most comprehensive package, intended to restore the location to the best of our ability to get ready for a move in/out.
*2 windows included, if more than 2 please specify on checkout
What is the most popular package/recommendation?
For first time customers Purified recommends the deep cleaning package. It lets us focus on particular areas that may have been missed initially. Afterwards, a standard cleaning should suffice for follow up appointments.
What covid safety measures do you have in place?
Our technicians take your safety seriously, and we take the following precautionary measures to keep everyone safe:
- Wearing masks on site
- Disinfecting equipment between each job as well as while on site
- Washing hands regularly
- Practicing physical distancing when applicable
If there are any other measures you would like, please let us know.
How are cancellations and rescheduling handled?
- Cancellations: notifications received less than 24 hours within the service appointment time range will result in an automatic $95 cancellation fee charge.
- Rescheduling: notifications received less than the 24 hours within the service appointment time range will result in an automatic $65 cancellation fee charge.
What are your hours of operation?
Currently our hours are as follows:
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
As we grow, we will be adding more time slots, potentially on the weekends as well.
Do I have to be present when the cleaners arrive/depart?
No, you do not have to be present. However, we do strongly recommend for first time Purified customers that an initial introduction can help create a personal relationship with our technicians.
Can I leave a key or pincode?
Yes! We actually recommend it on the initial visit. This way you can go about the rest of your day in case traffic/parking is a little harder than usual to find.
Is Purified Cleaning insured?
Yes, we are! 1 million in general liability.
Are your cleaners background checked?
Absolutely! All of our cleaners are background checked not only statewide, but federally as well.
What if something gets damaged?
This rarely occurs, but accidents do happen. Please contact us immediately so that we can work with our insurance to get your object of value replaced in a timely manner.
Does Purified Cleaning use toxic cleaning chemicals?
No, we tend to avoid overly harsh chemicals unless otherwise specified. For example buildup of “gunk” on a glass fixture with calcium buildup may require CLR.
Do you use natural products?
Yes! Our focus is on more sustainable products for the environment as well as less harsher chemicals. The brands we focus on currently are of the Seventh generation products. If you have any particular requests, please reach out to us!
What time will your cleaners arrive? I chose a 9am-11am time slot. I thought the start time was 9 am?
Our technicians work off of a 2 hour estimated time of arrival window so that we can be effective throughout the day. This lets us get to the next client all while navigating traffic as well as other variables throughout the day (eating/breaks.)
If you book an appointment, our technicians will notify you of an exact time they will arrive between that 9-11 am time slot (estimated).
Is tipping allowed? If so, how much?
Yes! It’s normal but not required, of course! Whatever feels good to you, any amount is appreciated by your cleaners.
What happens if I'm not happy with the service?
What areas do your service?
We’re happy to offer services to the greater Montgomery County and Chester County, Pennsylvania